Pay Per Click (PPC)
Best of class: starting a PPC campaign from scratch by Rimm Kaufman
- Google lady with 51 Adwords tips
- Digerati marketing with 3 tips to improve CTR
- Redfly marketing helps take the guesswork out of PPC campaign set up
- Redfly marketing gives 10 tips to increase your quality score
- PPC Hero on following Yahoo’s PPC advice
- Sitepronews on how to turn around an unprofitable PPC campaign
- SEOmoz chips in with 17 common PPC mistakes
- Netbusiness blog looks at 8 Adwords mistakes
- SEOmoz with a Whiteboard Friday on PPC management
- PPC Hero with 6 settings to double check before setting a new account live
- Sitepoint with some of the worst Adwords mistakes
- Searchengineguide with 5 common PPC mistakes
- Me! Talking about PPC! ON VIDEO! no way.
Here are a few handy PPC tools to streamline your processes.
Best of class: Search Light Digital’s PAM-VAR Tool. It’s neat and handy and lets you efficiently run your tests.
Blue Host – domains and hosting (push button WordPress installation)
GoDaddy – domain hosting and email – we definitely suggest getting everything you need in one place, GoDaddy does this great – domain, web hosting, email, etc.
Online Payments & Invoicing
Useful On Site SEO Tools
Comprehensive audit tools
- Screaming Frog – crawls your entire website and gives you a lot of insights on how to improve. You can also download it to your computer, which makes the crawling process faster.
- SEMrush Site Audit Tool – gives you a list of issues, prioritized from severe errors to recommendations. You can also access the historical and comparative sections, where you’ll see your website’s progress since previous audits.
- Google Search Console – a great resource for checking your website’s technical health. You’ll be able to identify crawl errors, structured data errors, etc.
- WooRank – scans your website and searches for indexation problems, missing metadata, duplicate content, backlink issues and so on.
- Zadro Web SEO Auditor – a great SEO audit tool that provides insights and easy to understand data to help you fix technical errors, with additional keyword data and more.
Page speed checkers
- PageSpeed Insights by Google